April 23, 2015

[Outfit Post] Boyish style tutu

I blogged my last outfit post since one years ago ( I think) but really thanks my private photographer a.k.a BFF always ask me to take OOTD before we hang out and just find back myself sometimes being so lazy to dress up something..won't be lazy anymore on dress up!!!! I swear!!



So suggested by Babe chanwon that we should make a twin outfit and I very jelly she can wear tutu dress so nice when went to disneysea and she just like a princess there awwwww!! 
If I was dressed with tutu dress will be perfect. So maybe next time daddy come along carrying kicker and I can dress what I want.



Now Tutu skirt/dress is on trend so I do picked up a tutu too at Tocco closet which is a Japanese brand located at harajuku Tokyu Plaza.Just feel so good this grey tutu and its not really feminine anyway but cool.
I dress up with a black sweater and black nike shoes. Mostly looks like so boyish here but I'm kinda satisfied with this look!




Outside Lumine Ikebukuro and such a lovely place to chill and just love the environment here!
Add on beanie and looks more boyish right?

BoyLondon beanie | H&M sweater | Tocco closet tutu dress | Nike Air Pegasus 83 |




If next time you wanted to try to style yourself with tutu,You should try this kind of style. 




Here you go my twins!! She dress a bit feminine but with nike shoes also lol
My favourite candid shoot by Dannyboy! I have no idea my mouth looks like octopus here. 



Just had too much fun with babe and hope to see you again very soon!!

Doing some twin outfit again!!





xoxo

1 comment:

  1. yes, you should do more outfit post! post it here and instagram, like how u did last time! It's been awhile didnt see u doing outfit post. I like the last pic of urs! with the beanie one!

    and this boyish tutu look definitely standing out!

    ReplyDelete