October 12, 2013

[Sponsored] Daphne LOVES Tracyeinny

 

Hello,how was everyone doing? Japan still in very hot weather and I thought I'm still living with summer now..swt! Well,another fashion outfit post on my blog again...full of love with it! I think should trying new style lately and TRACYEINNY just know me so well since they are caring their customer as well.
I just so in love with this Taryn Mural printed dress which is from Tracyeinny.I trying matching like not too feminine as well so I match it with a studs bootie with leather jacket (if you wish to wearing this in Autumn). Just loving the printed on the dress and it was just my CHOICE. If you followed me a long time and you will know me well.

Like it or not? You can just get it from TRACYEINNY .So colorful and the quality is very suitable for tropical country!Their clothes are just fit me well,sometimes I trying to looking some dress which is actually can very 'fit' me and this is what I want.


So whatchuuu waiting for??

Tracyeinny LOVES daphnefroggy.com's readers,so here are the good news for you guys!
Just shop at Tracyeinny and enter 'freeshippingmsia' on www.tracyeinny.com.sg upon checkout to enjoy free shipping to Malaysia from now till 31 Oct 2013.!! I think this is very amazing news and they have a lot of pretty item and you need to check them up!
Faster moveeeee~~~ and HAPPY SHOPPING!






xoxo

4 comments: