April 12, 2013

Bambina SlimLeg by DHC

Think you guys know what I'm going to blog today.Maybe show you more details---about Slim Leg stocking.
 
So few weeks ago I posted on Instagram and everyone keep asking me is this really work?Aren't my legs become slim after wearing this?I just can tell you that----This isn't work in short period!!!You should wear few months and you will know the result!
Can I shout!!??【Rome was not biulding in a day】,of course diet also can't be success in a day! Perserverance & patiently needed!

I chose DHC products since 4 years ago! You can read my diet diary by click here .


Why I have chose DHC?
  • There are 100% made in Japan with good quality.
  • With reasonable price.
  • Best service ever.
  • 97.7% Satisfaction.
Very cute color for girls if you do not like pinkish so you can choose black color! Wearing this while during your sleeping time can avoid edema and helps intensive care for dry heel.It is very helpful.Maybe you will asking about--Is this products not suitable for tropical country and will feel like burn if wearing this?
NO!!!DHC's slim leg stocking design as breathable& moisturizing quality and doesn't need to worrying about the material.

That's why I love DHC!
Zoom in----

Japanese's design always CUTE!!How lovely they are!
Me suggested all of you can wearing this stocking and go with the supplement for avoid edema as well.It is really work when you feel your body is heavier than other days or maybe we should called this as languid body. (Girls should know how suffer is it)

You can go with Melilot! (Limited Bambina edition)
 
Leguminous herb, melilot are rich in aromatic substances coumarin.
2 tablets for each day(Morning&Night) or you can took 2 tablets together in night time.
No worry about the Melilot because it is all made by natural herbs and no side effect.
This is my combination and there have lotsa supplement also or maybe you can try?(I think Msia will having soon)


So maybe diet can be a good way!
Stay heathly ppl!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment