March 8, 2018

Cafe in Japan 巡り#2 Nikko Cafe Imperial Villa



Delayed post again... sorry I know keep delaying all my blogspot. For those who reading my blog, here you go my new post! Really love vintage cafe house and this is the one which is located at Nikko.


They reuse everything, furniture, chair, even the shop. They never renovate it to gorgeous cafe house, just reusing the old shop and adding some new coffee machine and also there are my favorite oil heater. The house is so warm when you step in :)


I totally forgot what I've ordered. I remember it was milk tea something? I can't drink coffee so always order some milk tea or cappuccino is fine :)


Here is my lunch, baked black curry with half boiled egg.

It's a lot of veggie inside, of course beef too! But the flavor is out of my expectation.
I'm not really like it... hmmm... maybe the black curry taste a bit strong.

It also come with a soup, and also salad bowl.

This is the black curry meal set which is not bake version. It's really black ... as you can imagine after you eat them and your teeth is like... BLACK...teeth.


Dessert time, which is my favorite time. Hubby's friend said, when I order meal my face is like so meh, and once dessert time came, my face is so happy. oh no, I think she is right! haha


My baked cheese cake.


Erica's chocolate cake.


Hubby's apple pie.


We enjoy the lunch set so much, I can spent my day like this, just eating and enjoy the environment. 
How about you? But sometimes I think that is just too luxury if you just spend your day off like this. Let me know how you think?


If you haven't read this cafe pt.1 you may press here to read, their menu is almost same just different location. 




NIKKO CAFE IMPERIAL VILLA 

3-13 Honcho, Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture 321-1434


日光珈琲 御用邸通

住所:〒321-1434  栃木県日光市本町3-13
営業時間:10:00~18:00(17:00 L.O.)
定休日:月曜日・第1、3火曜日(祝日の際は翌日) 電話番号:0288-53-2335


Website: http://nikko-coffee.com/cafe








xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment