December 20, 2012

How to be slim bitch within 3 months with DHC!

Today's post is going to be the most embarrass post ever!But I should share it and I planning to blog about this long time ago and try hard to dig all the pictures from my hard disk!I think I never told you guys before I'm a fatty last time....actually not very fat but already over the weight before and my family ask me to diet as well.
As an athelete when I was in high school,used to eat lots of food and I never get fatter because I work out all I ate!

That's why I thought I can eat like that until die also never get fat....but it wasn't...-.- The truth told me, I shouldn't do that, the fact show me....(already showed me)when the first year of UNI.

The first year of new life in Japan, it was my first strange environment and my lovely country as well------JAPAN! How do you think about Japan?The best food country, best fashion country & best Sweets country!!!
Mister Donut!
 My favourite crepe from Angel heart!
So how do you think?It is not my fault ok..but the food !Should I gives a best sweets award to Japan?Curious all the food and stuff around, can't wait to try them all. *Human natural reations*wtf
Keep passing with these food's life for 3 months, I gained 7 Kg as well #NotFunAtAll



Last night WhatsApp with my #addiction and she just keep doubting me...haha,show you our conversation.
Just chatting for what should I blog about and talk about the diet method as well.

She said she dun believe me I 60Kg last time. *I will show you* lol
As she say like this , I decide to post! hahaha
Well,hope you guys are ready to see my face with 60 kg! -.-

I'm going to show year of 2007--which is my first year in Japan.This is April of 2007 and I'm just totally change into UNI student and normally 53kg here.
With my first sakura as well! *So touching*
AFTER 3 months my mom comes Japan for visit me....

I became...57 kg.
SUPER ROUND FACE
My mom told me I should take action for diet if not nobody gonna marry me...swt.Ok, I just answer her ''Yes madam I know la'' after that never take any action as well.After 2007 and turns to year of 2008, my first time flied back to home during Chinese New Year.

Me and mom in The Mines Wonderland during cny....
With my cousins....
 I'm already around 60kg that time.....wtf. No eyes see anymore and I still remember my grandpa ask me'' I thought you felt so stress & suffer during study in Japan, but you seems very enjoy and get fatter like this''. (This is what my grandpa told me)
Me with big ass...fat arms...pig leg..-.-
I keep eating like normal, as my each meal,MUST for 3 bowl of white rice and all the dishes.
So realized that and less food for few months and passing through the second years of UNI.
 With new hair style and hair dye on Sakura in 2008.
As you can see my big tummy??OMG..unbelieveable!
I started to diet with many ways and i think vege is very good so I also try to eat more vege and try no more rice on my meal only 1 bowl I swear. That time with my new relationship and of coz I consider about my boy who dun like fatty , but my boy told me he don't mind. So lovely but I also keep dieting la.
No boys love fatty ok?!!!
So finally abit result cames out for my next year---which is 2009.
Try harder & drop down to 56kg that time.I think you can see my face already slimmed down.
BUT
Still keep eating la------------See my face..>.<
Due to some reasons and relationship broke, I make a plan to diet with DHC! Sadness bring us hope and I swear no more fat in my life so I started...!
Started my diet plan from May till the end of July 2009.
Make a plan for my diet course for less food and try DHC protein diet's stuff.
I tried this for 3 months! From start I doubt it is work for me or ?But I tried!
My meal when during diet period..

Breakfast
Granola cereal + wheat bread + fruits
 Lunch
Homemade bento
*Less rice, more vege*
Dinner
DHC protein diet

(With no snacks or ice cream & sweets during the diet period)
AFTER 3 MONTHS
 
Back to Malaysia & gave my mom a surprise!
Taken in august 2009.
My mom cried when saw me slimmer like this..!This is around 48kg.My mom keep saying 'what you have done?' 'Have you eat nicely???''
 More slimmer look in September while going to the Apple Farm Aomori,Japan.

Seems DHC protein works for me and besides that I also took some DHC supplement as well.
Million thanks to DHC and my will support me! *I really become slimmer that I expected!* Strong will brings happiness! I told myself strongly! Finally more pretty clothes more fashionable outfit-----here I come!!
Calorie Mate,Calbee granola, oatmeal and all.....to make me success! *Joy* Never expect I can be like this, and never hope 48kg is standing with me.I never expected before!
So why don't you guys try it? No ugly woman, just lazy woman.
I enjoyed all the times with my lovely friends, family !
 I can partying with the sexy dress, make up and pretties!
ALL is because--- 
 DHC protein Diet

Sakura in Ooji park in 2010.
Maintaining my body with fresh salad and DHC supplement until now(2012). I love DHC!

Sakura blossom in april 2012.

I try my best to look forward to my life, no matter how suffer how hard and we just stay forward to the result!I'm done my dream.Have you seen it? Without DHC without strong will, it is impossible to done all of it.Thanks to the one who laugh at me, who abandon me! Now I know how regret are you feeling.
My life is still going on to be more colorful,meaningful and cheerful!
Hope you guys too!!


15 comments:

  1. omg, now I believe no fulgy woman, just lazy woman. But I want to gain weight~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,that's why Japanese always keep improving themselves all the time to become perfect!

      Delete
  2. You look amazing. This is truly inspring!! I'm around 60kg right now, and trying to lose the lbs before the school year starts. I will definitely be trying out your diet plan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment!

      Yes,you should try DHC products and it is too amazing!
      Hope to hear you soon! Keep going and good luck!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. OMG Daphne this is such an inspiring post! I gained like shit since studying in australia, have to lose all the fat naoooo still around 60 kg T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to not eating junk foods and snacks (sometimes is hard for a girl)

      I still can maintain my weight now! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Daphne you look amazing!
    by the way did you use only DHC or use another like Meiji?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply..Im using DHC product as well and its works very good!

      Delete
  5. Hi! I want to loose fat too.... But I was wondering how much does DHC cost in Japan?? And now are you still eating DHC products every day/week... ? Sounds hard to maintain weight...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just need to control sometimes for the dessert! Let's gambateh together!!

      Delete
  6. hi u look great, may i know where i can buy dhc protein diet in malaysia or singapore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks for the comment!

      It doesn't selling in Malaysia or singapore only Japan.

      If you wish to buy you can email walkinjapandotcom@gmail.com to get!

      Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Hi, have you ever tried Meiji Protein Diet product before? DHC is kinda expensive here in Malaysia...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      I tried meiji protein too after I quit DHC after 3 months.I used to drink Meiji one to maintain my body!

      You can try too! Its reasonable more than DHC!

      Delete
  8. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Adipex Reviews

    ReplyDelete