July 28, 2016

There's fake Sonny Angel!!!

Hi Guys! 

Today just wanna update about my favourite figure---SONNY ANGEL! Guess what?I found some China / Hong kong Seller selling some 'FAKE' product which is in very cheap price in eBay! Its really sad to see this, its not really fake until you will just pissed off but if wanna compare with real one, you will know the difference.

 I was just wondering how its looks like, so I ordered a set 2015 Xmas set from the website. Its a Hong Kong seller, I think should be better than China seller. 

Because the price just ridiculous..China seller selling 4kinds+ 2secret dolls per set is 1590JPY(which is 65MYR) can you imagine 6 dolls only 65?? Its really drive me crazy! So I ordered from Hong Kong seller which is costed 2700JPY per set (105MYR) 

Since its from eBay and I think should be safe and its having money back guarantee as well. 
I could remembered last time I also tried to find a laduree keychain, and I bought from Ebay as well, and when I reached the parcel and I found its FAKE item... wtf ...!

Okay! Here is the box when opened the parcel, and I found out this parcel was sending from Beijing, which is CHINA lol 
Just got cheated at first, and the tracking number given are wrong too.


ABOUT THE BOX

 The box is weird, I didn't see something like this before actually! 
Japan sonny angel usually having a big box and its come with 12 dolls inside.

The box is mentioned with 6 kinds.

Its should be 4kinds + secret in Japan.
(Left: eBay seller | Right: Sonny Angel Japan)


 The box will be light color than the fake box.
(Left: eBay seller | Right: Sonny Angel Japan)

(Left: eBay seller | Right: Sonny Angel Japan) 


ABOUT THE DOLLS

These are the dolls inside,actually the quality not bad that I expected.

The seller also noted that 
(THIS IS CHINESE VERSION,NOT JAPANESE VERSION but ALSO GOOD)

haha I just wondering how good is it!

Let’s take a look.

 Chinese Version will be shiny and Japanese version is matte.
(Left: eBay seller | Right: Sonny Angel Japan)

 Chinese version with purple ears and Japanese version is pink.
(Left: eBay seller | Right: Sonny Angel Japan)

Painting not so nice, maybe just not perfect.
(Left: eBay seller | Right: Sonny Angel Japan)

Lastly you can compare with the leg for the engrave words. 
(Left: eBay seller | Right: Sonny Angel Japan)


 (Left: eBay seller | Right: Sonny Angel Japan)



 The doll was broke and the color painting was so bad actually ...
China when you will become better?


left side will be a bit yellowish if you see carefully on it!
(Left: eBay seller | Right: Sonny Angel Japan)




Just a sharing my thought about the sonny angel and hope can help you guys avoid for buying the chinese version. Is not really fake but quality is not that good, so i suggest you guys make a purchase for Japanese version will be better.


Just a simple sharing and hope you guys like it!



Have a nice day!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment