January 13, 2015

PERFECT ONE review

Do you have skin problem? I think everyone who do make up will have a lot of problem with dry skin,oily skin even more problems right? Just having some new skin care trial set today and it is really helpful!

Today just want to introduce a skin care product which is original from Japan (Shin nihon seiyaku Comapany).It is actually targeting to 30~50 year old woman which need more moisture for the skin and I'm going to try it now! (Just curious about my age?? 27 also can try right?)


The best thing is you can just buy this trial set and if its really works good on you,you may buy the whole set which is in bigger size than this.

Its come with the CLEASING SOAP,MOISTURE GEL,CC CREAM and the NET. Just too cute for the size. You can bring to travel also!!! o.O


First step must be remove your make up(since I try this in the morning so just wash my face with the cleasing soap). 
With the very friendly instruction paper inside.


Take out the soap and put it inside the net and dip into the water make it turning to foam type(keep rubbing it).Foam type usually is more gentle and friendly to our skin.

After that use the foam and gently wash your skin. Just too soft the bubblesssss..
Actually you can use more but I'm not greedy as you. Just an amount to cover my face is enough! I always prefer using classing foam than gel type and also my make up remover I also use foam type because I believe bubbles clean well.

Satisfied Level---★★★

The next step is moisture gel from perfect one. Its contain toner,moisturiser,essence,cream,face mask,make up base...that means 6 in 1!! You just need one of this gel with you right now! 
It is very fresh and it helps to repair the bad skin and keep moisture as well. Of course this is ageing care product as well. (Am I too early to use this?? ) !!!

Just try this for few days and its really moisture and no need face mask during night time. This gel is not too sticky---suit for the girls who hate creamy moisturiser and I think you might love this too!

Satisfied Level--★★★★



Last come with the CC cream. I have no idea when is DD cream gonna release lol 
Since last time got a lot of BB cream and now hit with this CC cream...but I still Le Blanc whitening foundation lover as well.They do have BB cream as well but the set only come with CC cream so I tried this on!

Just a little bit oily for me and it works very good actually. The skin tone is quite dark for me (it is natural beige colour). Maybe I have long time never try those BB or CC cream as well so Chanel foundation is the best for now. *Opppsss sorry*

Satisfied Level-- ★☆

Just draw eyebrows and now is ready to go out!! Better line up your eyes too..lol
Very satisfied with the classing soap and moisture gel and you can try it too since it is cheap and available for trial set!


DONE!! With brown eyeliner and pink lip balm. Go out now! 
If you feel interested to have one set you can leave me a message!! 



Have a nice day!!





xoxo

1 comment: