August 22, 2016

Hokkaido Travel places that I went


Hey Back to my blog to sharing some places that I went during my Hokkaido trip! Its my first time being there and I were plan to go few years ago, unfortunately it was 311 earthquake and I forced to canceled my trip! Just a good chance to be here with my family,my dad and sister were the first time to Japan even I've been living here a couples time. 

Just a quick sharing for the places I visited. I have been doing research on this trip by looking the guide book,searching online for the transport and its so nice the host from Airbnb also sending me a lot of information,it was a helpful host ever!


I was landed in shin-chitose airport from Narita airport and the transport is quite convenient in Sapporo too! Guess what? It just like Tokyo city. We are 4 person and the staff just show me this bus ticket which is 1 set for 4 person we can totally save up 120JPY to the town. Well its not much but I think Japanese always try to make something affordable.


We reached our stay at about 7:30pm which is already night time. The building is kinda old type apartment and its not hard to find but since it was night time, we took 15 mins walk from the bus stop. Its very clean inside and the comfy bed as picture. The kitchen is a bit small for 4 person but is okay we just stayed for few days.


 (My mom is kinda shocked, like are we going to stay this old place for a weeks?) HER FACE SHOWED ME... 

well, I think is a bit small for this, but thats what I have been staying during my uni life. (Now she know I worked so hard in Japan)

The host is really helpful although her english is not so good, (I can speak Japanese so our stay was quite fine),she also prepare a lot of information at the house so you can take a look. 

If you keen on this house you can click here




ODORI PARK SAPPORO


It is a leisure park to let you have a walk and of course is photo time for tourist! Its very beautiful and I felt that the air is totally different with Tokyo, is kinda long lost fresh air (lol).
I just love Tohoku area so much because the place is always clean and the temperature is just nice!
I was visited during end of May and Hokkaido was still spring time ( its about 12c~18c) 

I suggest you guys must take a light cardigan or long sleeve as well.

 If you are corn lover you must try this out. Which is Hokkaido corn ( steam or grill) its just natural sweet.

We are just in time for the lilac festival which held at the Odori Park!
Its having ramen, wine, each country foods,cheese....etc! You can just buying the ticket for ramen and others just purchase and pay at the counter. 

It was a lot of fooodddds, but its a bit expensive for me.

After walked whole afternoon and we got our ramen at nigh! I got my lobster soup base ramen! Its just taste superrrrrr lobster. 





SHIROI KOIBITO PARK



The park which is Hokkaido well know souvenir---white lover cookies. You can have free entry into this garden and if you wish to make some cookies then you have to pay for that....ONLY! 
Its having many photo spot inside and you can just enjoy unlimited selfie (haha). 

Must try the ice cream there which is very milky and mild, and you just can having inside the park! 

There have more facilities in the indoor , like some souvenir shop, the cookies making factory,the dolls museum, and etc.

For paying to experience making cookies

For Shiroi Koibito official site 





NANDA RESTAURANT(難陀)


A place you can enjoy unlimited king crab or others hokkaido famous seafood. It wasn't unlimited time but 100 minutes that you can eat as much as you can. This is a place which is introduced by one of my friend and he said its nice and good for dining. 

I suggest you can go on weekdays, and about 4pm to 6pm, it will be less people there and you can enjoy! Don't worry it having a huge place and a lot of fresh food!

I also wondering some of you must choose eating BBQ (yakiniku) like my family do, I really suggest you can just have seafood like those crab, clam,shrimp ... because 100 minutes is not really enough for all the food there. So eat until you feel its worth for the price (Kia su lol) 

Just in case you say I'm bluffing you, so I have suggest you just eat those crabs!!

Information for dining in Nanda restaurant/ reservation 




 OTARU CANAL (OTARU)


My dream place ever! Finally I'm here, but i wish to come during winter which you can see the snow and it will be very romantic lol

We just have a walk around the canal and you can see someone having weeding shoot here! Its very romantic my gosh!Just glad it is a sunny day and perfect weather.

(Is too much tourist here, that 70% are Chinese, 20% are korean, just even 10% are Japanese)
You will found out here.


 OTARU TAISYO GLASS PALACE


Its a place for you to making some glass work and its well know in Otaru! Some hair accessories and of course wine glass, just everything inside was GLASS. Its almost all the shop here are selling this kind of art goodies. If you are collector you might be very excited to be here.


OTARU ORGEL DO (Music Box Museum)


Handmade music box also available in Otaru. You can have more than 100 choices inside the shop and also you can just customise the only 1 music box here. I chose the simple and classic design music box ever that I hope to grab it long time ago.

If you watched my latest video you will found that a lot of song title which is writing on the rack, and you just choosing the one you wanted. Just easy and simple!

You can take a look on their website by clicking 



MT.MOIWA ROPEWAY

 

We went up the Mt. Moiwa which is a very nearby night spot that we could really get there by public transport. You need to take the street car to Moiwa entrance and transfer the free shuttle bus to get up to the mountain. Before that you have to take the ropeway + cable car. If you drive there should be nice and just take the ropeway up there.


Of course its very beautiful and this is the Japan best 3 night view.

Mt.Moiwa ropeway official site
http://moiwa.sapporo-dc.co.jp




HOKKAIDO SHRINE




A tranditional shrine which is located in the city, its surrounded by greens and you will passed by a huge forest to get into the shrine. It makes me feel really comfortable when you surrounded by nature.

We just give a pray and talk a walk during the last day. 
Don't forget to get the lucky charm here which is a sakura charm and it will bring you luck.






For the first trip you must be nervous where should visit, me too.
Hope this post can help you plan for Hokkaido trip!

(we didn't rent a car for more places,we just went some place which is all go by public transport)

Hopefully will visit again during winter!




See you on next post.


Don't forget to take a look my video too! It having more picture inside.








xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment