February 9, 2015

Happy 100 days KICKER

Yesterday was weaning ceremony for kicker. (100th days) In japan they usually have a celebration on baby's 100th days.Japanese calling this ceremony as 'OKUIZOME' means a ceremony held on 100 ,110 or 120 days after new baby birth.In this ceremony baby need to pretend like having meal with parents together and this ceremony mean baby won't worry about food during the life time in the future.

Japanese usually ready sea bream(which mean congratulation in Japanese),and 3 dishes 1 soup and 1 red rice,lastly come with a stone for baby. This is Japanese traditional ceremony since year 1185.
Just consider our kicker is born in Japan so we trying to make him a ceremony too.


I try to make it Japanese but failed because it was so busy yesterday and I don't have extra time to make the Japanese one. So I decide to make it easier which is western and we decide to have our favourite food as well.
So I have make some spinach,tandoori chicken,omelette and clam miso soup. (Middle is hokkaido cheese cake)

Kicker meal including sauté fish I specially make for him.Of course me and dannyboy ate that.

Happy kicker with handmade crown by me. 


Kicker talking to papa when I snap him picture and he became so talkative lately and time flies...he officially 3 month old. Just never expecting baby grows so fast!

Once again happy 100 days. Have been together with kicker for 100 days.
Sometimes feeling so tired when he had bad mood and so hard to bring him outing because he used to cry when my face is not facing him.

The cutest part was he starting to recognise our face and baby talk with us.
Not easily when you are staying overseas and no one with you like while you at home.
But...I will keep up my 'work' and I pleasure to be full time mommy.



More update soon and see ya!




xoxo

2 comments: