February 2, 2015

MAMA wear

For Outfit..I love casual look and always dress myself simple because nowadays I'm carrying a baby!Don't think for high heel and bootie now maybe just for flats and sneaker will do. I'm a knit lover and I'm collecting different color knit wear and also cardigan. (This is the good way that living in 4 season country)

Zara knit one piece | Zara leggings | H&M bootie | EMODA pink bag |

Coordinate for haircut day and alone.


No brand mint color knit | Moussy high waist jeans | 

The day outing with family and finally fit with my moussy jeans again.


SLY lavender knit | SLY legging pant | Lowrys farm leather jacket |

The best fukubukuro I got on new year day and its my favorite lavender color.

EMODA boarder knit | Stylenanda hign waist pant | ZARA flats |

Family outing again and with my new hat from AZUL. My face look 'meh' on this photo lol

Here you are my personal coordinate's photographer and he is still learning what angle I love the most.Do you have a personal coordinate photographer which is trying harder to take you a nice photo? I think every girls are the same.

Keep scolding and improving his skill now.... lol


Which mama outfit you like?? I like all!!! (Because it is so comfy when you wearing knit wear during winter)


See you on next post! Bye!






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment