April 18, 2018

Cafe in Japan 巡り #3 Cafe & Kitchen K.


Hello! Have been dragged this post for a long time, daily working life makes me busy and didn't have time to complete it. As you can see there's snow, and now almost spring... so probably this is super late. Hold on!! You may love this post maybe... because of foods.

Since last year I'm started to visit cafe in Japan frequently, I just want to join some food adventure with my family, because I have no idea what to do besides of eating lol (You can feel my stress tho)


Never expect this will be a good photo when I transfer it to my pc. I can't really see any special after I took this shoot. But I can really see the snow mountain here. It's so beautiful! And... I can feel how lonely that winter is.


We just accidentally bump into this little cafe shop. Which is... it is located on the way to our destination. Why don't we just stopped by and have coffee? (Opppss sorry I don't really drink coffee)


Imagine you have a small yard like this, watching sky during nighttime for the stars, with red wine maybe?


The shop own by an old couple. Husband cook and wife as waitress. Wonderful retire life, amazing!
So that also match our retire dream which is own a small shop and cooking some simple dishes, chilling with people around. *Dreaming always good*


Menu change every week maybe, not sure and it depends on the purchases of the day. Most of the popular dishes like hamburg, chicken sauté, also fishes. The price is quite reasonable.

The shop decoration is mainly for cowboy style, village, vintage, also nature. The owner is friendly and his wife too!

The appetizer ( for the lunch set only) , veggie salad and it taste so good. Veggie is fresh and the sauce is just make everything good. *Good to live in small village*


For me, Meunière sauce fish with mashed pumpkin. Also some fresh veggie. The sauce is quite special and I never ate this before. It's bitter and I can taste a little orange essence with it. The black sauce is quite bitter.

The owner served me a homemade bread, which is tomatoes inside. It is so soft and seriously good. Really good.

 The garlic chicken sauté for the boys.

 .


.


.


.



Creative dessert ever! We didn't expect the dessert is like heaven! Also you can see there are 3 types of dessert served, just for a lunch set. Not single menu. Too much love from them, thank you! Definitely will be back...

As the price for lunch set is 1200JPY, well! Totally worth more than that. (It also come with coffee or tea) , you can't really eat this in the city. Ok! This is why I love to stay in small town better a busying city. There's are no crowded and long queue, outside was nature, no busying transport. Blue sky during sunny day, and also some snow mountain during winter.

I can stop loving village life, there's more than my expectation. Just too good, and peaceful.




CAFE & KITCHEN K.

Tokorono 1550-73 , Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture. 321-1421


カフェ&キッチン ケイ

営業時間:11:30~17:00 
定休日:月曜日  電話番号:090-4742-9604 









xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment