April 14, 2013

【Vlog tutorial】: Random Hairdo

Today going to post a random hairstyle by myself. This video will show you how I make my curls everyday and maybe you've seen this hairstyle on my instagram before.
As some of you request me do this...So I made!

But I swear the hair conditions is better than I look on the video..(Sorry My hair is loss control now)Sometimes is a little bit messy that I expected or maybe you guys can apply some hair treatment cream before curl your hair.

SO LETS START NOW>>>


Here is the video for I make my hair.Sorry really looks so messy and maybe you can treat it as a useless video but enjoy my stupid look la~~ *Swt*
Hair curler from Vidal Sassoon and PINK color..*Say you love it*! Actually I bought this 3 years ago and started using this few months ago since my hair is longer than before. Really nice curl doing!
【Ignore my black roots,I will dye my hair soon....】Very sorry if this look so ugly...TT

OUTCOME!
Front
SIDE look

Of course you can clip your hair and make this femine look.
Back side


How was my tutorial today?Hope you guys like it and try to make yours one.Maybe you can make perfect than me! Stay tune.






Lastly with New iPhone case intro..
Just reached yesterday and super in love now!
Really need to say bye bye.
OFF to work later...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment