October 11, 2013

Spend a day at Nikko -- (Weekend matter)

Hello,lack of update recently,just because of LAZY. Since my friend come along Japan and visit us,so we decided went out and walking around in Nikko.Nikko is a entrance for Nikko National park and the most famous is Toshogu of course.
 
So,according the Wikipedia

Japan's most lavishly decorated shrine and the mausoleum of Tokugawa Ieyasu, the founder of the Tokugawa shogunate. Nikko had been a center of Shinto and Buddhist mountain worship for many centuries before Toshogu was built in the 1600s, and Nikko National Park continues to offer scenic, mountainous landscapes, lakes, waterfalls, hot springs, wild  monkeys and hiking trails.

I've been here for second time and really love the place here and all is about temple and everyone is just so caring here if wanna compare with city ppl.The weather here is always good,very comfortable for 4 seasons but maybe a little bit cold if you visit during winter time. (No,you can try to come)
So last 2 years I've been here,almost the same season when everytime I visit Nikko.(nearly Autumn).That's why amazing.
 
Say Hello to my friend who visit Japan again after 3 years and we are pre-school mate actually. (We are from the same UNI).
 
DannyBoy said ''Don't show my face,backside will be better''..lol (Fake Japanese boy)
 The happy girl with her 'Soya milk' flavor ice cream. Did I tell you I dislike matcha flavor ice cream? You can found ice cream everywhere in Japan.I just never try matcha flavor and I think I just no guts to try... Don't ask why,I just love vanilla more.
 
Hello,I look extra mini size here..lol (DannyBoy's photo skill)
The shinkyo bridge.The current Shinkyo was constructed in 1636, but a bridge of some kind had marked the same spot for much longer, although its exact origins are unclear. Until 1973, Shinkyo was off limit to the general public. It underwent extensive renovation works in the late 1990s and early 2000s, and visitors can now walk across the bridge and back for an entrance fee.

 
For who are interested walking nearby,you can pay 300 JPY and go inside for some pictures.We didn't do that because...it is pretty enough even I didn't pay.lol You can  see the water is so clear and clean.Can you just try to find such clean river in Malaysia?I bet you cannot find anything...
 

 
Last with the coordinate to temple (You can dress more temple's style actually if you respect.) But me just same as always >>>casual mah!God bless Froggy. I try to act elegant already..-.-

Topshop bomber jacket | EMODA tee | Murua lace shorts |Topshop flat |
 
 
 
P/s: Pre-wedding photo coming soon,stay with daphnefroggy.com for more info. T.G.I.F!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment