April 16, 2015

April's HAULLLL



Hello finally back from super busy trip with my babe Chanwon! Again welcome and goodbye see you when you come Japan again.So me suppose to be guide her for all her trip and become my little trip also.(Can shoppinnnnggggg)!! A lot of post coming up..really appreciate her coming for her first Japan trip and meet me & kicker boy. Just don't know where should I blog first or maybe just sharing my haul which is grab during my trip. 


As a mom now I seldom shop for myself because less of time and also less fashion sense..lol (chanwon if you read this don't bit me okay??) Thanks to Chanwon also come influent me about fashion sense because really not much friend here and twin with me or doing crazy thing here...I'm always ALONE for all my fashion haul.

Not much I grabbed from Tokyo,we bought a lot ( mean really a lot stuffs) at Harajuku than other place. Spent over budget and we need to eat onigiri during dinner lol (PITY girls)


Some accessories and make up stuff here. Got my first YSL lipstick and it is super good and moisture even come with the peach flavor. 100% recommended! Also a shade from Monki harajuku and some nail seal from the department store located at shibuya. 




Didn't shop more about clothes because soon will be bargain sales here so I wait!! Got myself some sweater and mickey used baseball jacket at harajuku. So far I love all the casual look now since I have to bring kicker along. 

When you come Japan,Please visit their socks store and its super cute and cheap. Don't forger to get some if not you will regret die die. Also got a pair of Nike Air just because on trend now! 

Thank you for babe suggest me to get a tutu dress and finally found something nice.



Some #useless stuffs here I think you should buy when visit Japan. Super cute macarons box from swimmer, rilakkuma latte seal from Kiddy land and you all know-----DUFFY porch lol
Just consider so many time wish to get because I seldom buy soft toy lol 


Stationary haul here!! With my favourite MT and new travelers notebook blue edition and just manage to get one for myself since so limited lol
Some notepad from random shop ikebukuro and easter mickey notepad from Disneysea.


Kitchen stuff and kicker's plate with cute fork&spoon set! 
Reasonable price and cute things-----you awesome TOKYO.




Okay,have enough show off and see you on next post!





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment