February 20, 2014

Play with Polyvore

Have you heard about Polyvore? Just an apps can create different sets or outfit virtually.Sometimes being lazy to try all the outfit or you can afford to buy all your favorite outfit,you should try to do some mix&match by clicking the item from different website----POLYVORE. If you find something you like,you can directly get them too!! ( Shopping time again)

I was invited joining the weekly polyvore by Amy which is Modstylist from ModClothe. It was a good opputunenity to let me style up and I love to create outfit collage sometimes.You can read back here. Well,just so addicted on trying different style on this apps and just imagining when you wearing this....(well,just imagine).

I've created few style for myself.All outfit are from ModClothe.







First look for busy bussiness woman who need to attending bussiness party and simply mix with green item with formal look.Change to mint color wedge after work and attend party.A little bit femine look mix with some cute item on.Mint green always did a good job.




Second look---Golly holiday dress,Sparkling Senerity bag,dainty dramatic bootie for boyfriend date.Keep all the item with ribbon which is a point to brings on femine look.Especially when you date a boy,I think they will love it.




Third look with gorgeous gold and black color.Recommend this look for joining birthday party or wedding party.Dainty delight headband with Trendsetting clutch.Match with heart shape heel which is symbolic of happinese.


Last look come with a very casual and punky style.Denim dress with cadet boots come with a bit colorful items on.Just dress this during your vacation and I think girls need some cute items on to make them look more sunny and this is actually my style huh?lol




Just imagine you wearing this?They just provided so many awesome dresses and I can't even choose which I wanted to collage.Just few dress I love the most and you should visit their store too.They provide international shipping and maybe IF you get boring of local shopping maybe you can try to visit ModClothe !!!!


OR you can visit their blog>> http://blog.modcloth.com/ 


Wish me luck!!!






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment