February 24, 2014

My Valentine

My first Valentine after married.So,married woman should have Valentine also?I think whole world's girls should have this special treat.Surprise bouquet from Dannyboy and didn't expect he will do something for me because I have already told the story here. Really happy for the surprise he done for me and even just a bouquet!! Did I tell you I'm rose's lover.?


Valentine's make up.Just very simple make up and using PINK lipstick.
Ready for dinner. Sorry for no dinner photo here.

Did I look good with bangs?Finally I know how to live with my bangs and baby Lumi just suggested me to do some new hairstyle and I will try to do if I have extra time to film video.

Whole black for my Valentine,any problem??lol
Just because of snowing,i have mention on my FB that I reallly look forward for the white valentine.
Really pretty snow and thank god I have snap few picture before heading to dinner.
Fall in love with the snow but the next day was like hell!!!
The next day was...like HELL!Why say so?Erm...imagine the snow melt and keep raining...our car cannot move and even no bus and no taxi!!The day was down because of the bad weather!Just sucks...why must after Valentine?So the day we just keep staying at home and eating cup noodles...and I take leave for my job!Seems the rain bring too troublesome!
I just hate snow...after Valentine!So just forget about the sad case!
Just a 'memorable' valentine that I ever had!

Happy belated Valentine's day!








xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment