March 4, 2014

MAISON DES PARIS

Outfit update on my blog!With my favorite  Moussy sweater ON!Learn to set up my bangs and seems it grown a lot.Just a very sunny day and it is so warm and u think can wear spring item soon.
Sometimes Japanese will staring at your leg when you never wear stocking or leggings during winter ...like>>> you are so weird.!!!wtf

Just a NG shoot!!lol Like complaning to him that why you so sloww?!!

Boylondon beanie // Zara Skort // Moussy sweater // H&M bootie //Bag from Korea //

Will update wedding photo in really really soonnnnnn!! Please say you are waiting too!



Bye.










xoxo


2 comments:

  1. i reallly love the zara skirt :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I am WAITING!!! waiting for your wedding photo! though I ady mention this before, but I can't help myself to say again. you are really so gorgeous that day!!

    ReplyDelete