February 13, 2014

Get ready for VALENTINE?

Hello,get ready for your VALENTINE? Do you get what I mean?Actually did I tell you got something different between Japan and whole world's Valentine thingy....I think only Japan and Korea? Erm,girls usually giving chocolates to boys. YES!!!!Definitely different with us huh?I just expected Dannyboy will ready a gift for me at the 1st Valentine but he didn't....Me quite shock and sad (Double S)...he used to follow the Japanese rules already and I finally received my gift on the white valentine.xoxo


Just don't expected whole world culture gonna be same coz sometimes you will shock because of those small matter...lol Don't blame too much and let it be.
 
 

Okay,I just bought myself a Valentine gift actually!Is it quite weird coz I got myself some present?
I think just some little present since you don't expected boys will do for you.... *already tired*
Royal Apothic hand cream(super recommend item) and super cute chocolates for myself.
 
 Rose fragance for humidifier. Can anyone hate rose? I think no..lol
 

Mille Feuille ♡  This is from my friend.THANKS.!

 
 
 
♡♡♡


Besides haul,I bet you guys know I cut my fringe as well.Haiss,everyone said Im looks like a high school student..should I happy or sad?
It has been a long time I have my bangs,but is quite fresh coz just just a way to save my damage hair also..♡
Don't tell me that I look better with long fringe coz I will quite shock right now.....

Thinking what #ootd for Valentine??Quite troublesome coz girls always love make up and ban mei mei...no choice.Anyway this is just an opinion coz heard that tomorrow will be a snowing day so....no dress maybe..? Just a snowin valentine! Can't wait to kiss the snow again!

And also,some chocolates for boys *evil smile* Just keep in secret please coz I'm ready for surprising someone....lol

See you and Happy Valentine's day to all of you. ♡



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment