January 18, 2014

[Adv] The summer and Winter

Human love shoes,especially girls love buying shoes.Well,I used to buy so many heel last time but now I realize it is just a bad dream when you never wear them and lastly you just throw them away.No way,at least I wanna wear one time.
Today is about some shoes I got from an online shop named Human Love Fashion!!What a good name and I love it,the owner kelly is so lovely and I have got a chance to try their shoes!She selling very nice shoes and very reasonable price.(Pre-order you need to wait la but everything is ok)



Once I received and really surprised because of the quality!! It was better than I expected.Like the floral creeper that I chose. Very comfortable and very light.(Usually creeper is so heavy sometimes)!

Like you matching with casual style and punk also??(No,Im not)! So far I wish to buy a pair of black creeper and now realize floral also look good!! Photo credited by Lumi chan.

Here comes the winter part and a JC inspired boots and I love it so much!! Never expect it can be so good and the good way for matching this,I think it can be match with every style.

Seldom wearing this kind of boots but I think it is suit for the super cold weather here.Matching with double knit wear and paggings.Always my choice.
 
 
My first pair caramel boots and it was very good because I have a good sponsor!Thanks to #HUMANLOVEFASHION again for the shoes and I definitely in love with it. 2 more weeks will be CNY and you should grab something so do make your order now and I think will receive before CNY!

Find them on INSTAGRAM .Or you can directly contact the owner by searching LINE ID--Kellyyixin. Have a nice day and happy shopping.





 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment