January 14, 2014

About my wedding ①

Hello,finally I have my off day!Thank god and I can relax whole day at home and blogging lol
Just received some request to blog about my wedding, now started to blog.Don't know where should I start to blog..just wanna thanks all the wishes and specially my bridesmaid.Hope everyone doing well now.

Some gift that I received from relatives and friends.Thank you so much and I try my best bring them all back to Japan!! (I tried very hard to bring and thank god.) Really feeling so surprise when Fion & chanwon pass me some lovely handwritting carrd.Actually we just met each other at the first time and they just know me well and really feeling so blessed because i had them to be my bridesmaid.Seems fate bring us together.awwwwww!! I love you guys.
Chanwon--we just knew each other through blogging.She always telling me her blogging life and actually I'm her readers from few years ago and really appreciate our friendship now.Blogging can make friends and she is such a very real person and I just love her pesonality!! She always love sharing her lifestyle to her readers and everyone just think she is so real and she is definitely a humble person.I'm waiting you in Japan ya,do come visit me!!

Fion aka #Addiction--No need to introduce more and I think all of you know who she is.She is a girl who like MJ,rock,kpop stars and etc..and she started to be girly recently.The very first met by reading here. We knew each other around 2 years and until now I'm still digging back our chat history about how we started to chat,be closer and until she started to being my #addiction. She is the one who always be with me although we are not in the same land (she studying in Aussie),but compare with all my friends even family,she know me the most,thats why I tell you,blogging is such a heaven! Thank god again,make me have a awesome friends like her.

Actually before my wedding,my family decided to have the tea ceremony in the hotel room (Since my house is quite small and they hope I can have a best place for ready my wedding),so my mom ready a suite room for me and this is my first time staying in hotel SUITE ROOM. Well,the most important day,the first experience! Thanks my family, all the caring way to make my wedding looks more special.

Hello YukaYUKA..!

HELLO Daddy! <3
With my real sister,she is only 17teen this year! Actually seldom talk about her because we are far away and we just love each other,although we seldom talk..!Hope she can stay with me actually but she dislike Japan.

Wow,just a awesome place and super comfy bed and fit 3 of us.(Chanwon & Fion come over with me before my wedding).Just love them so much. Of course a best place for morning make up! The sofa and all the things are red color and just matching with my wedding.Just in love with this place.(Although it is not 5 stars hotel lol)

The favorite place was the Jagguci bath room wtf.
Ready a bath ball for my last single night wowowowowowow!! Long way from Japan. I'm ready!

A very special night for me,without family,without Dannyboy and just 3 of us.They showed me some lovely video and show me their peformance.Fion and Chanwon,I really appreciate both of you.Girls gossip time with them,and I love listening chanwon telling story and gossip,her face is too adorable lol.(Don't worry I didn't took video la)Her face just like EMOJI.bahahahahahah Hope we can have more time la actually T.T


The hotel that I stayed! Which is Hotel Sri Petaling.
30 Jalan Radin Anum, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: (+603) 9058 2323
Fax: (+603) 9058 2000

Online booking is more worth!!

Will update more soon, see you in very soon!!




xoxo

1 comment: