January 8, 2014

Really a short vacation

Hello from Japan..means I'm home already wtf! Yes,back to the safety land of course Malaysia was so fun and I had a lot of local foods! After settle our wedding and we actually had a date and only 2 of us! Everytime just went with friends and family and I always love the time just both of us! lol
Not selfish...it is normal!

Location: The Gardens
This is nearly new year and the Xmas decoration still there.what should I say?? Maybe the decoration is too pretty and they just left it till Chinese New year lol

We just walk around and decided to have the Taiwan foods! As you know the famous Taiwan restaurant located inside The Gardens,Feng Lye. This is my favorite,I used to visit them when back in KL.As crowded as usually and we need to queue for our food..so famous one. Dannyboy hates queue coz he always think Msia having so bad service..and he refused to wait...but I told him this is worth after you taste the food. Finally he just calm down and wait!

Very successful candid shot by Dannyboy.Well,I just love to playing with phone (not game),update Dayre,Instagram and sometimes scrolling news lol (Malaysia internet is super slow la if compare with Japan) But,I still trying to searching best WIFI place! (I have pocket WIFI as well)

Food served!
Food always serve to camera first lol But I tell you, this is the best choice to keep reminding yourself what you had during your vacation.Still ordered my favorite tomato fish set and I love the soup so much..If they set a branch in Tokyo is better la. How about I be the boss??

Awwww!!I miss KL so much! (Homesicking day 5)

Dannyboy brought me to movie la and he said he wanted to try Gold Class in GSC! I'm wondering how much is it and it is only costed RM60 per person. (Same with Japan and you can only have normal seat in Japan by paying the same price)
I think normal seat in Malaysia is around RM14?? Maybe this is a bit expensive,but at least we tried once!

Erm,I prefer the normal seat as well! Because I cannot concentrate to the movie coz too comfy make me so sleepy...sob sob.By spending 60 on it,I rather having 14 ringgit seat and maybe buy some extra popcorn and drinks? (SO cold inside and make me feel super uncomfortable)...555555555555555



 
#OOTD as usual.WIth the beautiful decoration!
See you on next post and can't wait to get my wedding pictures...lol






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment