December 8, 2013

[Outfit Post] : Boyfriend coat

Hi,being so long to update an outfit post again...>.< Well,today will blog about my favorite coat in this coming seasons and oversize coat is on trend right now.What you think about oversize coat?Is it similar to vintage wear as you seen before.Now Japan is the trend.

Well,model always wear like so perfect (my leg is so short anyway) T.T
Super excited to try this out and finally grab a favorite piece at Zara. I just got never thinking is caramel suit for me or...lol
 
 
 
 
 
 Zara oversize coat | GAP knit wear | Stylenanda loafer |

Just thinking I've been try so many coat on myseld and this is the really best coat ever since I wearing shorts during winter,it will makes me feel so warm!No compliment,this is the best coat ever to create a vintage look!

 

See you!! Yes....its SUNDAY!


 
 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment