December 12, 2013

[COLLAB POST] What is in my make up pouch?!

Since when I didn't make a collab post with my lovely girls!!!!HOW LONG ALREADY?? I think its few months ago...and quite miss my girls and this time Maple said wanna do a collab with us so you will be able to see their make up pouch also!!Excited right?
Between I think I have blogged about it since long time ago but I wanted to blog again...will you guys read again??haha
 
I have 3 make up pouch actually(Oh no,my stuff is not that many that you think,please don't misunderstand me okay?) Currently using #3ce make up pouch coz it is so nice and my old one is broke as you can see in the picture...sob sob.. ALL IN BLK!!!
Inside the first bag which is some stuff I seldom using for daily make up,well which is some extra foundation and BB cream...of course some eye shadow.Just seldom using them and maybe will dig out sometimes..!
Brushes bag for my brushes and eyeliner and lipstick inside.lol Bought the M.A.C brushes set and just using few of them and the rest is sleeping inside..(I'm not very pro on make up so I don't know why I bought it actually) My favorite item----the Japanese doll clip.

Last one----lol with my daily make up stuff here but I only use Kate foundation,chupa chups lipbalm,eyebrows pencil,eyeliner and 3CE cream brusher everyday.Actually my make up a quite boring and easy..am I too simple for it?No,I just love my face looks natural all the way so won't make to thick make up on my working day.

I love to write down the date when I started to use a stuff.I'm doing this all over my contact lens solution,foundation....even my doggy's food..just in case I know when I bought and started using some suff. There have no expired date but I used to do this lol (Bet some of you same with me aren't you?)

Nothing special inside my make up pouch but hope you enjoy to read!!


 
Bye!!Counting down back Malaysia!!!
 
 
 
 
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment