December 13, 2013

Dayre---blog everywhere

Hi everyone,I think I have lack of topic for blog already...lol I have nothing special to post on my blog but..I have update my daily news on the new apps---DAYRE.I think every blogger afraid of this apps actually.Like somebody afraid Dayre will going to replace thier official blog. Well, sometimes you trying out to blog something new or special,but seems not going to be wordy..I think Dayre is the best place for you.Random posted on Dayre once a day and it is so nice coz you can read another post by following the ppl you like. Just a place to combine Instagram plus you can post more word there.
 
Create your own story only in Dayre.Well,really a good apps to share what you are doing right now.You can follow so many gorgeous blogger here like Xiaxue,Audrey aka fourfeetnine,Cheesie...etc.As you follow them you will know what actually they doing.I think this is better than Instagram!! <3
 

You can choose to post a photo or video or quote...but if you have nothing you can choose a sticker to describe your feeling too.So cute right! I really like those sticker which can directly describe my feeling and no need to selca.( I dun wan to scare ppl mah my naked face is yabaiiiiii)
 

My latest post was The heirs and I think you should watch this!!haha (fan girl-ing).
Definitely a good place for writting something if you are alone,boring or waiting someone.I think now all the ppl are always looking their phone and scroll FB,twitter,insta....bla bla bla..now you can scroll one more things----Dayre! lol
 
 
Also!!Don't forget to follow me up----I'm daphnefroggy!!
 
See ya!!
 
 
 
 
 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. wow getting more and more ppl using dayre ad ya! i think is time for me to try too! haha

    ReplyDelete