December 7, 2013

EM cosmetics by MP

Michelle Phan

 
I bet you heard her name before.How do I get know about her?Maybe it is because Xiaxue.I'm not super fans of Xiaxue but at least I know she is the Asia pasific top blogger lol.Well,I can't say she is not awesome but I have my own favorite blogger too.So,first I watched a video uploaded by Michelle Phan and along with XIaxue (I think it is a video about their shopping haul) and I started to get know about who is Michelle Phan! She is always so sweet to her suscribers and follower and she even so humble all the way that's why she is my favorite make up vlogger.


 

She work so hard all the way and until she produced her own brand (EM cosmetics) line and really proud of her so much! No pain no gain----thats I learned from her.That's my motivation to keep blogging and sharing my life with my readers.

Keep watching her video and look at the cosmetics line are so atttractive!!!Wanted to get it so badly or maybe next year they will fnally starts shipping worldwide.Of course will get alll!!!!!!
The most wanted item is the highlighter stick as well! It comes with 2 color and very portable to carry out or travel! Of course the color is so nice and I think I can have a pretty nose bridge after buy this...SO I WANT IT NOWW!!!DOn't you think this is so amazing??!

Of course wish to try their color palatte so much and they have lip color,eye shadow and cheek blusher!!How can the idea so awesome and ppl no need to buy so much of them and you only need to get this palatte and all in one!

Do follow their official instagram account-----emcosmetics
As the picture says 'She is my inspiration'!
 
 
Have a look to this video,current my favorite make up tutorial for recent!! She is amazing!
For the girls don't know her,get to know her and you will found that her video and make up skill is super gooooood!!! RECOMMEND!
 




Have a nice saturday!!





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment