August 29, 2013

Outfit post: Summer WHITE

Random August's outfit post today. Just loving white color excepted some special days...(You know I know).Just bought this shorts in ZARA a months ago..and never expected to get such a nice shorts in random shop because my boot is really BIG.So happy that get a shorts and make my leg look more slimmer!

 H&M floral top | ZARA shorts | Dholic flats | ZARA cancan hat |

Just feel so comfy when matching with flats all the time.Did I told you I prefer flats shoes everytime if wanna compare with a classic & sexy heel.??(Although sometimes feeling should wear more heel and make my leg looks more perfect!)


Summer MUST item---cancan hat!

I will always style myself with different style and hope can have chance to transform to LOLITA fashion someday and finding some fashionista who willing style for meeee! ( Maybe just one hour)

Follow my instagram----@daphnefroggy


xoxo

6 comments:

  1. nice outfit~ =D

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i cant imagine u in lolita though :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaa ur expression so cool! not smiling at all!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. erm,I just making all the things simple and without any SMILING face! lol

      well,should I smile?

      Delete