August 30, 2013

Outfit post: Bless

Hello,its end of the month and still have a lot coordinate photo in my phone and so...today will be my favorite tee again---BLESS tee.Although is just a free gift something but I guess I just wearing this so randomly!

 Snidel BLESS tee | Murua high waist jegging | H&M flats |
 
 
 Just loving high waist pants and make my leg looking great! Sorry I just know I have fat leg and stupid big ass! Sorry my face looks so pale on that day maybe because the sun-light! -.-
Just a random day before work and force DannyBoy took me a #ootd pictures.



Some readers requested me to smile more when take OOTD photo and here you are!I don't smile always and thats why they just thought I'm sad.


I just try to combine the BLESS tee's lover here with Lumi and Liwen!

#Bloggers power!

ENJOY!

 
 
xoxo


2 comments: