September 1, 2013

Outfit post: BLAKKU 78

Hello september! Autumn is around in Japan...although is not my month but one more month to go! So,outfit post again! (I'm so active recently-.-) A good thing is,outfit post is more easier then?Maybe just a lot of photo spammed and you guys say '' ohh!!you look great!'' Thats why recently I'm super active on posting my #ootd.

Today's face.
 
BLAKKU means.....Black color in Japanese and seems better I write in Black la coz sometimes good title can attract more ppl to read and....whatever!
78 Tee and skater skirt by H&M | Converse shoes | No brand bag |

Found my cream color sneaker and glad it is still in good condition. Converse is super comfy!!! (Shock myself) Seems wearing black color make my skin looks bright!
Trying out all the posing skill and realize it is so hard to posing and make every photo looks good. Any pose request?I will make a challenge of it. Please tell me if you know. lol

Will going to dye my hair tomorrow! Can't wait can't wait! Follow my everyday updates on Instagram !!



 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment