December 3, 2013

Daily Mask

Time flies and today is already 3th Dec!!! OMG!


Should blog more since still left one month and 2013 will going to end! To the one who read my blog or follow my insta or FB,my wedding will be held in Malaysia on Dec..(SOON),for my skin condition---actually my skin is so sensitive and can't control while during winter time.(mean lost control lol) Sometimes you will just feeling so weird why winter so cold and my face got pimples pop out?? You will got alot of question to ask.

This is my recovering face..just took this picture few days ago..!
 
 
 

Just because mine is sensitive skin and my mom always told me I need to use more moisture stuff and it will getting better....BUT..after I used those product which is introduced by my mom and I found that my skin never getting better...but getting worse!
Till that I found some 'good thing' in the pharmacy here and it is only some cotton mask and I should call them 'magic mask'!

 For who having the same problem with me,you can choose 100% pure cotton facial mask for yourself.It will helps moisture your skin with only mist not going to make your skin looks more oily.
This is perfect!
 

100% pure cotton with fragance free,coloring free and mineral oil free.So everything is only 'WATER'.
 
 
 
Come with 40 pieces that means 40 days! When I'm using this,no more other products or moisturizer cream or...bla bla bla~~ lol Trying out alot of this kind of mask and you can buy any brand you wanted and just you needed to check either this is '3 FREE' or 100% pure cotton.

Buy and enjoy!!!

p/s: This mask shape actually looks abit weird but who cares????lol



 
 
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment