November 27, 2013

Random date on Saturday (EAT WHOLE DAY)

Random date on Saturday...I seldom hang out on Saturday so for me is very happy of course!! Hang out with Dannyboy and have window shopping (Erm..window shopping-.-) So before that let's having breakfast..ok!! Stopped by combini(convenient store 7-11) for buying some onigiri. Nom nom nom~~The super hungry girl....o.O [curry flavor onigirl]

Dannyboy's favorite ZARA and actually is me influence him a lot..o.O Good thing or bad thing? Good fashion is love.Just got his stuff on GAP and ZARA and very good job boy! Love the lighting inside ZARA fitting room,don't you think it is a good place for selca?
Walking around and everybody is busying to get their new year stuff and Xmas gift.Can't wait to go back Msia because I have been so long time never celebrate Xmas with family!!! (7 years) I just miss home like crazy!!!CRAZYYYYY!

So next is...crepe! EAT againnnn..... butter sugar flavor is good! Better than cream....

The must do list is---when dating you must take purikura okay? I think boy will refuse to do this but Dannyboy won't!!! hahahaha He is very helpful one! [Super poser somore] Only spend 400yen to get happiness! Too worth already!

 
After that is dinner again...so I have told you I eat too much on that day! haha..winter is enermy!Make me hungry!SO bad so bad...shabu shabu for dinner!Fresh vege and beef ~~~nom nom nom ~~
Actualy this is my favorite! (Eat everyday---no problem)!

Will update soon my haul soon and we just can't get enough food??SO last photo here with a very cheap sparkling wine.
Saturday is OVER now is already wednesday!

SOrry for such a boring post...see you on next post.


 
 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. wow! this is literally the eat , play, love. Nice one! and u r so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete