November 22, 2013

How to do my nail at home?

Hello,today just talk about nail art! I'm not sure if you guys have do manicure or just DIY by yourself?But as I know Malaysia have a lot of nail art shop and I think is probably so cheap and cheaper than Japan. Usually Japan costed per manicure like around 6500yen~15000yen..(RM180~RM550) super expensive la I think and some of my friends doing their nail at home by buying so many nail color.Erm,what I should say is recently found some cute nail sticker and it is very cute and cheap!
Like I doing my nail at home,when during my birthday too.

Some of my follower just asked me about is this a sticker or I done it at the salon?I just tell you this is a nail sticker which is super convenient to stick it by yourself and after done it is so pretty! So shiny right??

The sticker that I used is bought from Qoo10 website and it is so nice and need some time to reach my place since it is online shopping so...the result of waiting 2 weeks..totally satisfied!

I always use as my toes and surprisely works so nice on it and of course super excited and save a lot of pedicure's fee.But sometimes I do recommend you do once in salon.(Maybe for some important day or dinner attending?)
 
So how you think?

The only bad way is this is not 100% waterproof so maybe I recommend you applying a top coat is better then.For me,I used to changing every week so I'm using without top coat.It will be lasting for 2 weeks la and will fall out easily.So,for you who want this to be lasting at least one month and you can apply few layer of top coat on it.

The good way is of course you can save all the time like doing your nail in salon and spend like 1++hours above.Well,this is my opinion actually and I dunno how you guys feel actually.lol

Ending this post with my selca photo lol..anything just drop me a comment and TGIF!!!

See ya!!

 
 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment