October 31, 2013

Daphne goes to hakone [Japanese style hotel]

Hello,just wanna say goodbye to my month and faster post up my birthday post before the month end.Btw,Happy halloween to everyone coz everyone seems enjoy to having ghost make up!( i swear i will have a halloween party with my frens)!!!! So back to topic,I'm officially 25 this year and don't know why I'm feeling that I'm very old if stand in front of my addiction(FION) or some blogger friends.wtf! Don't care la,let's be young.

As you know Dannyboy brought me to Hakone for my bday this year and I have already blogged it and if you don't know or don't mind to read back my blog post and you will know.Before went to Hakone,he just gave a little surprise on my birthday eve.Actually I didn't expected he will do anything for me coz every year we just have a simple dinner and which is decided by my ownself also...swt.But this year,I GOT A BOUQUET!!!!!!wtf...am I dreaming hah?? No....its real one!

I'm just so surprised with a cake came with it and I dunno when he bought and when he take out and seems everything looks so magic...no!!!! So happy for that,even a little surprise but I definitely like it! Well,Libra girl always love surprise no matter how...*blush blush* (Even the candles also came with pastel color so girlish la wtf)
 
So back to Hakone,we went a Japanese style Hotel and of course you can enjoy hot spring and having the super yummy food there.They also provided some free massage chair and you can keep sitting there whole day if you like.lol (There have a karaoke room inside too and we sing like hell)
Japanese style enough??So when is our bed?Erm..you need to make by yourself and it is all inside the cupboard.(sorry forgot to take photo coz I'm super relax there and forget everything) As you can see a place for chilling at night and of course the boy is super happy! (Excited than me wtf)

So wear on your yukata and walk around and Japanese always so caring all the way.Guess what?Pink
is girl blue is for boy.(It was a towel set and toothbrush something)
Get ready for 1st round hot spring!
After Hot spring...Its dinner time!
As you can see,wagyu sukiyaki,sashimi(super fresh),scallop and lobster and after that tempura(No pic).At first I thought it is not enough for me but lastly I cannot finished it even its looks 'little bit'...No you are wrong!!!! here is 2 KG la ok? Why say so,because...before dinner I went to check up my weight and after dinner 2nd round hot spring and I found out 2kg++...so,how you guys think?
 
The next day breakfast (We chose western style breakfast) but the ppl around us was Japanese style gohan =.= (Super weird)lol
I just having super good food here and super duper nice hot spring.Even only 2 days I stayed here and really feeling better! Take a nice rest and I have planning to blog about my pre-wedding photo soon(Sorry for delay) Promise will blog it soon coz you know before wedding is super busy one right?

Lastly just wanna thanks all the wishes again and definitely have a very nice celebration also,million thanks to Dannyboy who is planned me a trip and gonna stop here and HAPPY HAlloween again!






xoxo

1 comment: