October 26, 2013

Outfit post: Black & White


People who know me that I love monotone a lot and I just dress myself with very boring color.Well,its already winter around here please forgive me posting summer item here since I haven't post it when I took this for a month ago.The outfit I wore when during fashion event and of course the bag is just for styling and Dannyboy said I look so elegant.Not much shopping recently so just decided to wear whole black outfit with my favorite white color on it. Styling with pearl necklace and lace dress for the night.

Crop top from Spiral girl | bottom from H&M | Necklace from Murua | Heel from ZARA | Clear clutch from EMODA |

Enjoy styling myself during weekend or my off day.Just needed camera man sometimes when Dannyboy is not around here.If you having the same hobby with me please share me your #OOTD too by tagging me on IG or send me a link too!!Im look forward to see your own style.

Happy Saturday!








xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment