November 5, 2013

Pre-wedding photo with KIMONO

Hello,finally I'm going to blog about my pre-wedding shoot with DannyBoy.(He asked me to blog about it faster coz he think this is the best timing now) We chose a traditional Japanese kimono wedding shooting because of....special!! We just wanna to do something special. You can read back behind the scene by clicking here ! Starting to spam you guys now.

*I just chose some of my favorite shoot*

I just wanna to say this pictures are really my favorite and thanks to Aqua Studio make such a awesome shoot for us..and everybody keep asking us why not wedding dress but kimono? One thing I can tell you guys that,kimono is really beautiful and you can try on them and I just keep telling myself I will be dress on wedding dress on the exact wedding day. So why don't I try something new on my pre-wedding shoot. Having a good experience on trying the super heavy wedding kimono and having some really memorable shooting.I hope I can wearing this on my wedding day....seems nobody can dress me up.

can't wait for my wedding and can't wait to meet up my favorite #addiction and can't wait to going back home.
Bride to be.....
 
 
Enjoy reading and have a nice day!




xoxo

2 comments: