September 27, 2013

【Sponsored Adv】 LipLump

I think everybody take good care of their body and in Japan everyone just going for treatment every month and like doing lashes extension,facial,or some body care etc.Like me having lashes extension and recently finally go for having treatment for my messy hair.(Actually just because I think hair is very important for an outlook). Did i tell you I have to use lipbalm all the time if not I'm going to die!But why?If you really read my blog or follow me on instagram I think you know that my lips is always dry and cracked during winter time.Of course everyone like that,but mine one is seems so terrible coz if I don't have lipbalm in my bag,my lips will going to swollen like hell ...and turn red and started feeling itchy..please stop imagine that..I'm feeling creepy like now.



So I have 4 lipbalm inside my bag.I usually bring them out if I didn't forgot to bring along my porch.Excepted the Vaseline.(For home using)
Don't doubt..i bring 4 of them anyway..but if you ask me why.??Let me tell you,the right one is honey flavor when I using for glossie if I reply lipstick.Second one is Menturm is neccesary for the time when my lips feel itchy and cracked.The third one for normal using when my lips feeling dry and the forth one is actually for spare.
SPARE??Why??

Don't ask me again because I forgot bringing them along and keep buying so...became like this...-.- lol
So today will introduce one product for you guys which is having the same problem with me!(Please I just loving to share my favorite all the time)

Taaaaadaaaaaaaa........................*******

 
New product sent by Runway Channel and it is so helpful!! LIPLUMP---lip treatment gloss.The first time I saw this and just wondering is this works or..(Keep doubting) lol Shouldn't doubt with Japanese product because they always make good product!!
Just thinking...and try this for a week!

Found that,it is extra moisture than other lip balm or gloss as well! I use to apply lipbalm around 10+ times a day but I just applied LIPLUMP for 4 times a day! After one week my lips became better than last time!Just feeling so surprise!

Only LIPLUMP

Or apply it after lipstick

Although it is a treatment gloss but really happy that it is in a portable size for bringing out or travel!

Feeling so good now with very good lip product and once again thanks to runway channel who saved my lip!
This is current my favorite product I had never try!
If you have question want to ask about? Drop me a comment or email me on daphnefroggy.com@gmail.com !


Have a nice day!


 
 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. May I know what colored contact lenses are you wearing ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just normal define type lenses (Not color lens).

      Delete