September 27, 2013

EMODA NEWS September issue

 
 
EMODA,one of my favorite brand in Japan.Their monotone concept make me fall in love with their apparel.They just provided so casual monotone style on their clothing and you never won't never fail on style with EMODA's stuff.This is the reason why I love EMODA so much.
Their AW concept---Buddy closet,it is a style which is you can style up with you favorite friend too.
 
There is a large closet at home for the chic and stylist couple.Their style has no gender bounda which is mixture of mode,simple,casual tastes.They are unique individuals, ''Buddy couple'',who have perfect chemistry.We introduce its mannish and coquetish,BUDDY-COUPLE-like style that brings out your personality.
 
 
Autumn color is my favorite anyway.You can see autumn through the color,as you can see they have many new stuff with navy,orange and some red color also.EMODA's AW collection is a bit near street style anyway since they have gold necklace and bracelet to match with their AW collection.
I already picked myself some SET UP item for this coming season.

I love to wearing set up anyway,why??I also don't know why but I will feel so crazy when I saw this kind of set up item.Just thinking this is the best way and easy to styling! I also wearing set up you can view here.

Last come with the accesories part.EMODA also have so gorgeous and awesome accesories.
The new in bag,clutch,heels and boots! Can't wait to get them.


For more information you can visit EMODA GLOBAL STORE.
Click picture for the LINK.

Happy Shopping!!




xoxo

2 comments: