September 26, 2013

Outfit post: A lil black devil

Hello I'm back for blogging!Lack of update because I have nothing to blog and no mood to blog! But...I won't let my blog down so today will be a outfit post on daphnefroggy.com. I bet everyone loves black color and I'm just too crazying on black color.I will always wearing so BLACK for hang out or date with DannyBoy.

I have already tell myself to try street style in the coming autumn and hope I successful make myself look SWAG!!
Style myself with the brand new Boy London beanie!I just love it so much coz it fit me well.Top and skater skirt all in black color and just match with gold ballet sneaker to make my outfit looks more attractive!I just love ballet flats all the time,because when you hanging out or going for travel i think flats always make you feel more comfy all the way and flats also can be so fashionable.But to me,sometimes I need some heel to match with because....I have super SHORT leg. >.<

As you know,my wedding is coming soon so ME will start diet program again from October.(Also my month)I know it is abit cruel to myself but you can see in the picture....I'm getting chubby day by day...haisss....-.- WIll update my diet program if you all wanna check me up...lol


BoyLondon beanie | Spiral Girl high neck crop top | H&M skater skirt | No brand gold ballet sneaker | Accesories from H&M |

Thanks for reading.Have a nice day!

 
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment