October 1, 2013

Outfit post: IKEA DAY

Hello,outfit updated today!Just step in OCT and it is totally my favorite month ever becoz I'm OCT babe.So Happy birthday to all OCT babies^^ Hooray. Mint green knit wear which is got it from this spring time because it was the trend color this spring but I never bother it now in trend or not,I just like to dress something I like and I think is special for hanging out.Matched with my favorite white shorts (wearing everytime),and the studs boots.Just very nice weather and I decided to hanged out with the bootie.

Just love...the way I dressed myself. Its Daphne,the only me.
Mint green knit wear from andME | White shorts from ZARA | Bootie from Topshop |
 
Very nice weather until you can see through the sky and it is so BLUE. Love hanging around with DannyBoy recently because husband love is really good! Feel really happinese. (Don't fuiyoh me okay) Nothing planning,but we would like to walk around IKEA for our future new house,we just hope we can own a MY HOME soon.

The favorite buy of the day! Just making our room looks more better. How is it??

Thanks for reading! Bye and see you in next post.



 
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment