August 25, 2013

Outfit post:Cubic Art inspired

Oh hi!!Just back from DannyBoy pre-birthday celebration.Just some random matters here and we just went for lunch and karaoke.lol Long time never sing and my throat is super yabai now.Anyway,quick #ootd post will be here and I'm going to blog what's I wore today.
 
New cubic art set up inspired by Murua's design.Style with new ZARA heel.Feminine style today but still in monotone color.

*MAKE UP*
Super messy curl and little triangle eyeliner again because it is simple to remove since I don't want my pretty drop away...-.- Will dye my hair soon!
 
*Zoom in*
 
Trying so many poses and this is the most best one! *Wink* The slimmer leg I have and looks abit 'kuang ye' right? Thanks for the photo again my birthday boy! Will update the date with DannyBoy soon and have a nice sunday night !
My instagram: @daphnefroggy




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment