August 21, 2013

Outfit post: ART WARS

Hello,casual outfit post again for today.Just addicted with the printed tee match with amazing shorts and comfy ballet shoes all the time.Yes,maybe some of you saying my outfit is boring and not fashion, whatever la!!
Just a random #ootd post actually decided post it seprately since I will blog monthly instagram's ootd onmy blog but will started to change from TODAY.

ART WARS's printed tee | ZARA shorts | No branded shiny ballet sneaker | Emoda backpack | F21 & Korea shop's acceseries |
Simple makes good.So everytimes I just keep it so simple and some readers said it looks good on me.Thank you I will be more fashionable.

Favorite ring and studs bracelet with shiny stones on! Everything is just my look.
End with peace pose with DannyBoy's shade.
 
 
Went to Wedding photo studio for discussing our pre-wedding shooting last weekend and look forward on it.! Just having so many kimono's there and super awesome studio they having!I think it should be a very nice photo and diffrence with yours.
 
 
 
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment