July 16, 2013

#WHATPUBERTYDIDTOME

As #addiction requested,so this post gonna appear on my blog!Never expected I will post my baby photo here and of course thanks my sister helping to take all the photo and I don't have any photo right here and glad she helped me transfer it! Thank you la YUKAYUKA! Glad I'm seeing my 'old' photo again because when I hang back to Msia's home,MUST doing matter is....taking out all my 'old' photo and watch from 1 page to the last page.If I'm not getting wrong I have 4 album which is full with my 0 yrs~7yrs old photo.Yeah,just wanna see all my 'old' phot before I leave again >.< !!
(Seems I'm loving myself so much) I'm going to get married and having my own baby soon,thats why I said.....time flies.....-.-
 
Should I write more about this post before I started to post all my ugly pictures here?Yeah,if you have any questions to ask me,welcome and leave your comment below the chatbox and I will 100% reply you! lol So kind right?Well,me born in 1988.10.19,a baby girl which is belongs to Mr.Cho KM & Mrs Loke WL.Yeah,I'm definitely happy to born on this family and I love them so much! I'm alone until 10 years old and my younger sister came after me.We never talk too much because our topic is different and when I'm reading Popteen and she only 9 years old and now is her turn to reading popteen and I currently in Japan,we are not too close.Sometimes feeling sad when saw everyone be with their lovely sister and I almost forgot I have a sister! -.- I'm not mean like I don't love her,just our distance is too far.I hope I can have many topics to talk with my sister and we can shop together also we can snap our fashion OOTD together seems we have no fate!

Just some summary of me and my sister.
(Don't doubt,I love her more than she think)

Back to topic, #whatpubertydidtome...first of all,I keep asking Fion what is this about and she just told me-----go check online and you will know.Okay,so just checked about that and I know what should I going to post today!

Let see how my face look like when 0 years old. I think every babies having the same face when they borned! Very chubby face I had and I love my rabbit pillow la! lol
 
After 2 months later,look more better than new born right?Mymom told I always laughing ownself without nothing.Am I 'siao'?? :( Better than cry lo okay??!

Until the day I can sit probably by myself and I love to #sitlikeaboss !Ya,I have 'big Head'.....-.-
I looks like a little boy when I was a kid.....haisss..too bad my mom always brought me for a boy cut hair and I never had a long hair before.I just have my first long hair on 18 yrs old.

Lets see my kindergarten face.When I was 5 years old.I love to sing when I was a kid,this is my face when I practised song and the second pictures showed I was singing on the stage(If not wrong,it was a competition and I felt too nervous and didn't get any prizes >.< )This made me having fear till now that I can't giving speech or singing on the stage...

Okay,lets stop the kids life here and I'm going to show you my secondary school face.Sorry don't have much photo during my primary school.hehe
(Please don't doubt,its me)
NOW.
 

No need more explain and you can see through the photo.This is from year 2007 until now.Well,never change alot this 2 years,I think you can see my face is still the same.Just imagine changing and look much better than before.I'm really a fat ass while in year 2008.If you interested to read back my diet post you can click here.

  • Lost weight. (10kg)
  • Changed my brows shape and finally got my own brows shape.
  • Having long hair now.
  • I'm having 'MODE' face now.
  • I have no more bangs.
  • No more false lashes after my favorite extension.
  • Finally I have 'girl' s face

This is what puberty did to me.I think is time to finish if not it will going be a long post ever.Coz I'm 25 now and maybe I will write a 25 years story here. *Super long gas*
Should post up now coz my #addiction is waiting.

Follow up my instagram to stalk my everyday's life. @daphnefroggy
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wow! u become tremondously pretty since 2007. thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well,is became slimmer since 2009!

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete