July 18, 2013

The Liebster Blog Award

Hello guys,I'm going to blog about the liebster award before I forget and thanks for the nominated by Addiction & Mary ! Actually saw many bloggers wrote about it and just wondering how can it become so famous now..(I mean this award) Maybe all of you know what is Liester Award it is and maybe no need to explain more.
 
For the person who been nominated and you have to do the things below:
  • Listed out 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions that the blogger prepared for you.
  • Linked back them when you finished it.
  • Nominate the next 11 bloggers which is less than 200 followers.
  • No tag back please. 

It is too hard to find 11 bloggers which is less than 200 followers and I don't even know them,and it is so weird to tag the bloggers which has already done with this post and I think they will not blog it twice okay? So,I'm here to listed out my 11 facts about myself and linked to the ppl who nominated me.Sorry maybe I've break the rules,but I think nobody will mind it. *tears*

Start to listing 11 facts about myself.
  • I have a really weird habit which is I have to clean my ears when I woke up every morning if not I will going be bad mood whole day.
  • I cannot go out without make up since I came Japan.Feeling so bad if everybody just staring at my naked face,really feeling bad for it!
  • I love to playing my phone when I'm surrounded by strangers or an event that I dislike.(Keep acting that I am not alone)
  • I love to wear T-shirt as my OOTD ! Although it looks a bit simple but it is the most comfy way to style!
  • I love Chinese Cuisine more than Japan cuisine.Not because get tired of Japanese food just because I think you can't taste more in Japanese food and sometimes the food is just so simple and Chinese cuisine is much better! (Spicy food is my favorite maybe Nasi Lemak?)
  • I don't eat dinner everyday maybe just some 0 Kcal jelly or salad only,I'm still maintaining my body as well. I will having meal before 7pm and after that I won't eat anything.
  • Most of the photo I took by my camera and myself. (Selca queen should I call myself?) Edit with Meipai and InstaCollage.

  • I have chronic rhinitis and I've been sick for 20 yrs...visit doctor and have a lot of check out since doctor didn't found any problem of my nose.I've been suffering once seasons changing,I keep sneezing so medicine could help. (If you have any good idea please leave me a msg and really thankful for that)
  • Surprisely I can cook very well and my hubby is so satisfied on my cooking. You can read back my post by click here.
  • My symbol----the damage pony tail,thick eyebrows and cool face.My friends told me that I look damn scary when 0 smile on my face. -.- Sorry I didin't meant to be so scary okay? 
  • I love everything with ROSE. Like perfume,gummy,air freshener..etc..

 
Would like to answer the questions which is setted by my #addcition
1) What is/are your favourite cartoon character(s)?
Crayon Shin Chan (I read it when I was 7 yrs old till now but it is so sad the writer died and it has been discontinued)


2) What is/are your favourite accesory(accessories)?
Maybe necklace or ring.I love cap recently.


3) What is on your wishlist right now?
I want a boy Chanel and a walk in closet!


4) Name your favourite country & why?
I love Japan because it is so safe here and never worry about anything will gonna happen on me.

5) Who is your biggest celebrity crush? One female and One male.
Ummm,I love all the fashionista and model! Can't choose one for my favorite but I can tell you I love TaeYang from BigBang so muchhhhhhh!


6) If you could have a time machine, which year would you want to go back to? Why?
I wanted to go back to year of 2003 which is in secondary school form 3.I would like to changed my study mind and would like to go in Science class and maybe I can be a doctor now.!


7) What is your favourite movie AND favourite TV series?
Favorite movies----Titanic maybe.I can watch so many times and never feel bored..
Favorite TV series--- A programme named Kenmin show which is a show in Japan TV and they recommend a lot tasty food in whole Japan.


8) Who is/are your favourite blogger(s)?
For Asia fashion---Cheesie
For Aussie fashion--Willabelle
I love every single blog and it is too much to list here.If you can blog,I will definitely fall in love with your post! (Of course I love your blog too Addiction)


9) What is your worst habit that you wish to get rid of?
Easy to get mad! I would like to have very gentle personality.


10) If you can have super power, what do you want it to be? (eg: flying, becoming invisible etc...)
I would like to help ppl who need help so much! No only for giving away money and I would like to counseling them!

11) What is your favourite quote of all time?
 Walking with a friend in the dark is better walking alone in the light.
 
 So,next come with Mary's quetions.

1. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Giving speech on the stage and I will keep trembling.

2.WHO IS YOUR BIG INSPIRATION?
I would like to say Ena Matsumoto!I love Emoda so long time already since it produced by Ena!

3.HOW TO YOU COPE WITH MISSING HOME WHEN YOU'RE ARE TRAVELLING?
I will try my best to enjoy the trip and I don't really have such this problem coz I've been staying in Japan for 7 yrs!

4.THEY SAY A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS, WHAT ONE PHOTO MEANS THE MOST TO YOU AND WHY?
Sorry,I don't have.

5.WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START TRAVELLING?
I'm not a heavy traveller and I just been to Korea,Hong Kong and Japan local trip!I think human should have to look over the world because it is very beautiful!視線遠了人也容易放得開吧?

6.WHY DID YOU START A BLOG?
Started as a diary style blog since 2008 and improve to be a 'Real blog' from 2010 but I didn't blog much-.- I think nobody can listen me so blog might be my best listener.

7.WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD IN 2013?
My wedding on DEC (soooooon) Horay!

8.DO YOU REGRET ANY DECISIONS YOU'VE MADE IN YOUR LIFE?
Yes!!I should have saving since I received so many scholarship while I'm a university student. Regret maxxxxxxxxx

9.WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TRAVEL MEMORY?
Sorry still don't have.But will have soon!

10.WHERE YOU'VE HAD YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
DisneySea Cruise!!
Hubby brought me to my favorite French cuisine !You can read here.

11.WHAT IS YOUR BRANDED BAG(S)?
Maybe you would like to ask my favorite bag?Currently is Balenciaga!Second is Chanel..I hate LV & Gucci! (Sorry I don't meant it)


Finally it comes to the end and such a long post but really happy that Fion & Mary nominated me.
SO SORRY if I didn't follow the rules coz I'm not going to nominate anyone but......

I'm going to ask all of you which is reading this post (Include Fion & Mary),all you have to do is leave a msg for me for asking me everything or what will you hope to see on my blog(some new topic to blog) just let me know and I will blog it as yours request.

Time to say bye bye!Have a nice day ahead!

xoxo
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I wonder how you usually take your #OOTD photos? Your husband helped you or? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicci!

      Yes you are right.I forced him took for me <3

      Delete