July 20, 2013

Outfit post: CUTE ANGEL | STRIPE SKINNY

DEDE is with me XD
 
Yesterday outfit! !Since I always post on instagram and finally I have me and my favorite angel top now in this picture!Some of you might ask me about where is from and I can tell you this is from Jouetie and really a best seller and I'm think to get black color too.(But already sold out and I'm waiting it restock) 
 
 *LOVE*
 
Feeling so happy that Joeutie has released so many kind of Tee recently coz summer is T-shirt's season what?! Casual and fashionable mah! I guest all of you got a lot of T-shirt also.Since it is a crop tee so I tried to mix with EMODA stripe skinny pants.Quite worrying that this pant will make my leg looks extra FAT but luckily is still okay and I will try harder to diet! So comfy cotton skinny pants and EMODA always make good paggings so to you guys who wanted to try their jeans/jegging,you guys should buy!!! Highly recommend!
 
 

 Just went to Matsuri and my flu is getting worse......No idea why keep coughing and my voice kinda sexy nao........gotta sleep early today.
 
Good night & Happy Saturday night!
 
 
 
 
 
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment