May 7, 2013

Outfit Post: 3 ways to match with leather skirt

Hello,today will be an outfit post! Style with jouetie's leather skirt today and damn love leather item lately especially the stress style was very HOT lately!
 
I love casual style and always match with those boring leggings and sometimes wish to have different style but I do not love the style which is too over and uncomfortable! Like having thick make up wearing over high-heel...this is fashionable but maybe is too tiring...>.<

So style with 3 different look here,

# With motonone Tee

Me like this outfit mostly!can't live without black and grey color.Always think black color item is easy to match with any ppl and for chubby girl like me!

Murua monotone Tee // jouetie leather skirt //

# Little sweet girl's look

All black and match with pink blazer. So the blazer will be the point and make whole outfit look spring! Can't wear whole outfit like so pastel or flower printed and will make me look more chubby all the way so this may be perfect!

H&M pink blazer // Murua tee // jouetie skirt //

# Emoda's look

Same tee and skirt but changed to denim long shirt. First I saw EMODA producer wear this I think this became a symbolic of EMODA!

EMODA denim shirt //

Hope my outfit post never make you feel bore when visit my post!
So sorry to Japanese fashion coz I addicted on Korean fashion recently which is with very casual wear and Korean like to style with leggings and sneaker so will share you more about Korean fashion on next post stay tune :)

 
xoxo

1 comment: