May 4, 2013

Firsy try---LADUREE

 
Hello,here comes the golden week last 3 days but seems same as my usual life coz I don't have any holiday as well.-.- But we went Laduree for some macarons and I've been waiting so long time to take holiday and crave it! Seems Laduree's macarons is so popular in the whole world and it is original from Paris and me was very luckily coz there have few branch in Tokyo and also Osaka.So sorry my Malaysian friends,maybe you can have it in SG!

Just want to try all of the dessert there but just 2 of us and we can't eat all the cakes and macarons...looks good maybe going to compare with others? Popular macarons here I come!
This shop isn't look too bigger and they served ice cream and few macarons.The shop's outlook is super cute and can you imagine it? Maybe I show you?
Just have few seats there and there's are no one here. Thank god I can take picture!!
The Laduree's stuff and so cute!!
Here is your Macarons! So colorful and finally I can taste the best macaron soon! Long queue and finally is my turn and I feel like wanna choose all pink color macaron but the waitress chose me some best seller since I dunno which one is better. Keep looking all the macarons,just feel like a dream! #HakunaMacaron!!!!

From left> Pure Origin Chocolate from Brazil // Strawberry Candy Guimauve // Pistachio //Red Fruits // Lemon // Chocolate // Rose //

First try ROSE!! I just can say...So ROSE!!! The best macaron ever!


Try their Ice cream also and went to the ice cream booth and everything is so cute...OMG!!!
Order the yogurt ice cream and the girl will make the ice cream and you can see through the window there...lol
The macaron's crunch! So colorful and creative!
After 3 min I got mine one!The smooth yogurt ice cream !! 80% eaten by my hubby...is okay ! I will buy again next time.

My dream comes true and I had the best macaron! So happy,sweets really makes ppl happy! I can feel it.So after that we went the other place--Ikea coz we need to do some research for some stuff and of coz on the road also having my favorite #macarons.
 
Never take many photo in Ikea coz you guys know how Ikea looks like.haha,I don't wanna be Ikea's tour in this post and we found many nice furniture and me just found so many nice stuff to decorate our house right now.Lastly we didn't bought too much stuff in Ikea and we still thinking we will make all the things new if we move to new place so just save money for Our future home after wedding. But we'll still consider to buy a new bed and wardrobe for myself coz my clothes is still lost control now..lol (Not that serious that you think) I need a princess bed,mirror and also a room! Should I deco it after May or after wedding?Well,we are still considering.

This is what I want to buy to stick on the wall and we need some awesome lighting in our room also!
 
 Simple always make awesome! So this is the only picture I took in Ikea! lol
 
This is for today!! Bye bye enjoy Laduree!

 




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment