May 9, 2013

Korean Fashion


As promise last post will post about korean fashion today. Of course the model is not ME but the long leg barbie.Korean girls always have long leg,super envious!Just curious how can they be so perfect and so slim....*My eyes turning red*

So if you love korean style and something you should have!Sometimes I walking on street and saw some korean girls and they always wearing leggings,sneaker and of course a casual cap.Once you saw their fashion,you can comfirmed they are korean.Like me,me always telling hubby ''Lets guess the girl is korean or not''.Then my hubby always ask me back, ''How can you so sure they are Korean?''

Me just like----'' I can pretty sure!!'' Then once they walk toward us,we can hear they speaking korean with friends! After that hubby will directly answer me back with '' Wow you guess right again!'' *Proud* Actually nothing is going to proud because their fashion sense always the same item and of course Korean face is always the same! (Of course they are so pretty)

So if you love K-pop star and you would like to wear what they are wearing...
Prepare yourself with a pair of sneaker! *Pure white or simple sneaker* But here I'm going to share you the high heel sneaker.
 See the girl's leg!!!! Wohooooo~~~

Basiclly Korean girl loves bang and black long hair. Since all my Korean friends all look like this.*haha* Maybe I'm wrong?

Korean fashion always the comfy and casual fashion ever.Why I choose korean fashion?Maybe I love casual trend! lol I bet you girls love too.

This is my favorite korean style if you dun like this maybe you will like the colorful Kpop style which is by 4 minute or KARA or 2NE1!

SHow you so many korean MM and I should have their long leg first so go on diet!

Will try to do some inspire make-up and dress-up for coming blog post and i think my #addiction will like it and she will make some korean inspire make up too!! Aren't you #addiction?

 
 
Shop korean fashion stuff on STYLENANDA or you can search more shop on instagram by searching #KoreanFashion .!
 
 
 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. eh i din see tiok u ask me do korean inspired makeup lo!!
    ><
    my makeup skills so damn bad, how to do, plus i just put eyeliner only :p hahhahhaha I WAIT U DO BETTER LA!

    ReplyDelete