May 23, 2013

Murua 2013 AW touchME fashion show

Hi,finally I'm back!!! My blog die for 10 days and I feel so sad for cannot blog for 10 days!!!Although I'm not a pro-blogger but get used to blog recenty so..maybe to some of you who read my blog,sorry for taking so long time to fixed my internet...Can I blame NTT??

BACK into the topic I want to blog today! Yes,it is for TouchMe Murua! Actually I have all the invitation for all the brand from Mark Styler but I'm just able to go for Murua& Emoda.Since Murua is the first show and today just show you some picture of Murua.
Me woke up early the day and prepare all my stuff for my very very first fashion show!Actually so excited for that because of blogging in Runway Channel and get a chance to attend my favorite brand's fashion show!
Don't doubt I love put mask on!! Spot my new bag! #EMODA
Some of my friends said my eyes look good! Thankiu!

The invitation card from MURUA. So creative! Can't wait the show on!
Before the show...the place..OMG! Me so excited!
After 30 min,you can see so many fashionista came!Awwwww...
Guess what the super model SaraMary  and singer Beni sit infront of me!!!!!Sorry don't have pictures here....I should ask for picturesss......!!!
Since I went alone for the Murua show,saw everyone went with their partner...everybody so pretty!!!!!Luckily I met a girl which is go alone too so after that we became partner! Ready to see her face??Ok,show you!! Cha-channnn...
Moe chan! Thanks for accompany me...
We are so excited for the show!!She is a designer as well,good luck to her! *Her make up is very thick...* Sorry I don't mean that,and I realized that next time should have a thick make up for fashion show!!
Don't have much time to take photo at the photo booth and also me is not VIP.lol
So,the show started! Going to flood with the fashion photo now..

Arghhhh!!!Miss your head block my photo! lol
I bet you can see the pretty Nuts magazine model were sat on the first row!!!!!!They are so hot and perfect!They are so hot and perfect!The second girl with mint dress was Ozaki Sayoko which is the top model in nuts magazine!I'm so lucky!
I think you can feel what I'm really feel that day! Really touching because I able to attend this awesome fashion show! Although just a short period (30 minutes) fashion show but I really appreciate the chance which given by Runway Channel 's CEO.

The awesome producer! Ogihara Momoko with AW concept 'CUBE Art' outfit!

The super model a.k.a stylist for MURUA,Kate Lanphear.


Momoko looks very petite size in real person! OMG! She with pretty model Reiko.
Do you know how I feel when I saw Momoko in real person?? Even this distance!Too much lucky! 我很知足的 lol

Take a look for whole fashion show video which is provided by Fashion TV.
*Up your volumn and enjoy the show.*




Hope you guys enjoy!! WIll blog Emoda fashion show on next post!Stay tune :)



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment