May 12, 2013

The summer is here...

Short coordinate update today and you have seen this outlook before when I posted on instagram last week.Going to share with you my favorite color pants today which is bought at EMODA.Yes,me totally die with it coz Ena san is super fashionable.

This is the color pants and very comfy and with nice cutting as well.The weather now is around 26c in the noon and 12c on night so probably blazer needed!*So far I can bear it*lol
Just very short update for coordinate but make a little video yesterday when hang out with hubby or maybe you can take a look!

Credited by a apps named RoadVideo you can get it on Apple store if you want to.
Enjoy! xoxo



Stopped by the Ice cream store and have a look with the lovely flower for mother's day.Do some video shopping and it is super cheap but I didn't buy anything. >.<

Bye! Gonna off for few days coz internet going to fixed from tomorrow...wtf..





xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I would like to follow each other? let me know.

    great post, very interesting, I like that we read.

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog babe! btw mind to follow each other? let me know!

    wwww.sasavalencia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete