May 24, 2013

EMODA 2013 AW touchME fashion show

Today continued with Fashion show again.So today going to blog my favorite brand EMODA JAPAN. Because of fashion show,I spent some to buy stuff for attend touchME! So I can find some excuse to shopping again.
 
Decided go to Parco and shopped in EMODA again and met a super nice staff!!!She is the most nicest and friendly staff that I've never met before.Thanks to her advice and finally I got the summer's item there.How friendly she is??I can tell you,if you never make up and dress nicely to shopping mall,the shop staff ever serve you and never bother you even you need somebody help for looking stuff's size.Well,I won't do that but my friend did.So,outlook is very important in Japan.So may dress well when you come Japan.Anyway,thank you pretty staff! *Sorry I didn't even ask your name*
Done with shopping and so excited and look forward the fashion show! My very first white color bag and the is the best item!
So after the MURUA touchME,I met my friends in shinjuku and have a lunch before the EMODA show start. Since the show start entry on 8pm so we have a plenty time to have a lunch and also a nice talk!We have so long time never have a nice talk,so this is the chance! lol
Don't doubt she is Malaysian and we came Japan together 6 years ago and she is very friendly person and we 无所不谈!We went to Thai cuisine and don't know why me always wanted to have Thai cuisine,and I love the chicken rice there! lol
Thank you for joining me to the show and thanks for never letting me alone!
 
Here you are my big big face! Taken by my friends.

Whole outfit for touchME. All from EMODA.I love this tropical pants,will try to get more soon.
We went to place which is located in Shibuya.I felt that more ppl came attend EMODA show and everyone wear EMODA stuff and dress so nice and luckily no one wear the same item with me lol..maybe mine one is too normal?? WHO CARES???? haha
Can't wait for the show!!!!And hope can see ENA in real person! OMG!
 
 
Let see what's Ena going to tell you before the show.

 
 

Before the show start...We are in the 3th row this time.The second row is for EMODA stuff or blogger maybe??

Spotted the EMODA girls^^ Awwww~~~ Too pretty!!

So 9pm the show started! Pictures again.
The orange hair was the theme for AW collection!


So I think I were so lucky to spotted ENA!!!She just came out for 10 second and luckily my camera spotted her! Thanks for wonderful fashion show!
Ena's AW coordinate of the day and she is more petite size than momoko...aww,just so lovely! (Picture from Ena's Instagram)

Really love EMODA day by day!Can't wait to see Ena's baby soon,now she is pregnant and around 5 months and can't believe she still so slim!

The popular Blogger also there! Its Tricia & CamilleCo !! (Pictures from Tricia's blog)

The theme of AW collection is Buddy Closet. You can watch here!


 Finally post all the pictures here and hope you guys enjoy! Hope EMODA inspired you too.

Wanted to get their new item?? Visit their webstore.

Emoda global webstore(English) >> Here
Runway Channel online store(Japanese) >> Here

Happy shopping and have a nice day!



xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, super jealous! The event must have been very exciting to attend. I would've love to see Ena! I've been following Ena on instagram for awhile now and had no idea she was pregnant AT ALL, let alone FIVE MONTHS?! Skinny Japanese models. *amazed* Thanks for sharing pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete