May 29, 2013

Hauls from 3CE stylenanda Korea

 
Hello!Finally update my stuff got from Stylenanda !Of course I need to update EMODA and MURUA fashion show and now will update my hauls ya!! Not show off lah just sharing only,you guys can buy and update on blog to show everyone also??
Bought on website as you guys know this is the very HOT brand in Korea and reasonable price!Previous blog post you can view here .

Finally I have my hauls here and really super excited when I saw the postman rang my bell and I saw the STYLENANDA box on the door cam.!! lol
Seems i bought too much but most of them are for nail and I definitely in love with their shiny coat!So I got 3 shiny color and gold color with eyebrow kit and lips stick!First buy shouldn't buy too much and I will buy more in 2nd times! lol
So many celebrities using their products and seems their stuff really good and fine so I'm very happy for that.

The eyebrow kit
Stylenanda eyebrow kit.Really addicted on Korean thick eyebrows so try alot different brand eyebrow pencils and lotsa eyebrow color and 3CE's kit is perfect !yay..!I love Sora's eyebrow as well.

This is the nice one actually my brow are so hard to control...></////
 
 
The nail lacquer
Me so crazy on their nail products as you can see i bought same series with different color! Like recently i have my own nail-do.

#PINK
#GREY
#MERMAID BLUE

I can have my own special color during summer day! And it is free coz i do it myself! *Sorry damn poor*

The sexy Pink lipstick
Me seldom buying lipstick but really want them all badly recently!!i think lipstick is quite important for girls and if you having full make up, lipstick always make you look more stunning and different! *Recently HOT red lipstick is trend somemore* Cannot leave the trend behind coz must follow lah!So this is my first pick in nanda and pink color \!!!!Yes,me draw my lips pink so if you dun like just go la!! lol
Call me *Alien face* !!! erm,maybe red will look more better than this...how do you think??

The foundation cotton brush
Look so cute and soft at the first sight when i bought.Very cute packaging and I love it so much.Actually thought this is useful but not!!! Not soft that I thought and the bottom part will broke easily and I just can mark 60 to this thingy.So stop using this and now become decoration on my desk.Sorry I don't mean to gave negative comment but saying the truth.Whatever,you guys can try on! *BuT I won't*



So here is all the hauls I got from Stylenanda.Will get their clothes soon and lotsa new arrival now!
Will try others color lipstick also!! *Finger crossed*Satisfied with my post or if not you should get yours too!
Go for their website and get!!!!!!!!
Happy Shopping!
 
xoxo

3 comments: